DAY BOOKINGS (Centre Ground floor: Conference and meeting room; conservatory and chapel)
WEEKENDS (minimum 20 people; under 20 will be considered)
£ 180 (conference and meeting room) + £ 6 - £ 9 per person (Catering service)
Without Catering Service: (individuals can bring their own packed lunch but use of external catering services are not allowed)
- Full day (9 am - 5 pm): £ 180 + £ 1 per person
- Half day (morning - afternoon - evening): £ 100 + £ 1 per person
With Catering Service
- Full day (9am - 5pm): £180 + £ 6 - £ 9 per person (Catering service).
- Half day (morning - afternoon - evening): £100 + £6 - £ 9 per person (Catering service)
- We offer accommodation and facilities for many types of functions and groups
- You can decide on the
layout of the Conference room that would suit your needs: typical theatre style
seating with top table or a circular seating arrangement allowing for easy
debate, or for small discussion groups of 5 or 6 with a table each group. Whichever design you choose our staff will be
happy to help you with the layout. All our seating is padded for your ease and comfort. It can accommodate up to 80 guests.
- Tea and coffee facilities
are available throughout the day in our reception lounge (meeting room), just help yourself to
as much as you can drink.
- For your comfort there
are toilet facilities, including a toilet for the disabled, beside the
- The Chapel is available
for you to use. We just ask that you
respect the prayer times of the Augustinian Recollects. Arrangements for use of
the Chapel can be made either on booking or on your arrival at the Centre.
- 10% discount in our repository shop.
DISCOUNTS (Full day weekend bookings)
15% Charity discount for Diocesan official activities and special charitable organizations
10% Welcome discount for first
5% Loyalty discount (after five times with us)