LENTEN - RESIDENTIAL SILENT RETREATS (3 options)
- 4th - 6th March (Fri – Sun) Weekend Retreat (£150)
- 7th - 11th March (Mon – Fri) Midweek Retreat (£240)
- 4th - 11th March (Fri to Fri ) 6 day Retreat (£450)
- For further information, to check availability, or to book
- These SILENT RETREATS in the Ignatian tradition are open to Christians of any denomination, who would like to step back from everyday life and review their journey in faith and be strengthened in their vocation as disciples of the Lord.
- An Individually Guided Retreat offers each person the opportunity for space, SILENCE and prayer.
- Each retreatant will meet a Spiritual Companion daily and together they will discuss how best to use the time of retreat.
- The Companion will help you to pray using scripture and your own experience of life.
- Together you will try to discern what God is saying to you at this time.
- The retreat will be made in SILENCE to help you to pray and to leave other retreatants equal opportunity for reflection.
- It is helpful to bring a Bible.